[OT] How do I reply to a thread by sending a message [email protected]

Frank Millman

Hi all

I mentioned yesterday that I had a problem sending a message to the
newsgroup via the Outlook Express news reader.

Today I received an email from DaveA, which was sent to me via
(e-mail address removed).

I tried simply replying to the email, to see if it behaved better than
Outlook Express. I hit 'Reply to all', so it 'replied' to the sender and
cc'ed to (e-mail address removed).

I have just checked in google-groups and my message does appear, in the
correct thread, but not in its correct thread position.

Is there a proper way to do this, or is it better to stick to a news reader
like Outlook Express?

Thanks

Frank Millman

P.S. I am sending this message via email to (e-mail address removed) - let's
see what happens.

Noraizi

Hi all

I mentioned yesterday that I had a problem sending a message to the
newsgroup via the Outlook Express news reader.

Today I received an email from DaveA, which was sent to me via
(e-mail address removed).

I tried simply replying to the email, to see if it behaved better than
Outlook Express. I hit 'Reply to all', so it 'replied' to the sender and
cc'ed to (e-mail address removed).

I have just checked in google-groups and my message does appear, in the
correct thread, but not in its correct thread position.

Is there a proper way to do this, or is it better to stick to a news reader
like Outlook Express?

Thanks

Frank Millman

P.S. I am sending this message via email to (e-mail address removed) - let's
see what happens.

I juz wanna to share a good things & invite you'll to join Global
Domains International (GDI) Inc., US. If u interested please continue
read, if not just ignore this email.

Please take a look,

GDI.....

* Easy and Free to Start
* Unlimited Residual Income 5 Levels Deep
* Earn $100 Unlimited Bonus Income for every 5 Referrals in a Week
* Not a Get Rich Quick Scheme
* The New .COM boom and Easy to Find the Domain Name You Want
* Super Easy Site Builder (Web Editing Software) to Build your Own
Website with Tons of Templates or
* You can Choose Your Own Replicated Website
* Automated Response System
* 100 Megabytes of Space on the Site Builder
* You get up to 10 Email Accounts
* URL Forwarding
* No Selling Required !!!
* Residual Monthly Payments Promptly Paid via Monthly Checks
* Weekly Bonus Pay Promptly Paid via Paypal
* Quick Response Customer Service and Support Available via Phone
& Email
* GDI Gives You Both a Website and Affiliate Program to Make Money
Online combined

For more detail please klik & tour: http://www.infinity-income.ws