OT: If Microsoft made Vi...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by nice.guy.nige, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. nice.guy.nige, Apr 26, 2006

  2. nice.guy.nige

    JDS Guest

    JDS, Apr 26, 2006

  3. nice.guy.nige

    JDS Guest

    JDS, Apr 26, 2006
  4. nice.guy.nige

    kchayka Guest

    kchayka, Apr 26, 2006
  5. nice.guy.nige

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", kchayka
    finally proclaimed:

    > It's a lot funnier if you enable image animations. ;)

    Admittedly I did stare at the page for a few minutes wondering if I
    missed the joke, then thought I should enable animations! :)

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Apr 26, 2006
  6. JDS wrote:

    > On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:09:46 +0100, nice.guy.nige wrote:
    >
    >> made me chuckle a little, thought I'd share it with the group.

    > hillarious

    Ow! I just reposted that link, not remembering where I saw it. SORRY!
    :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 26, 2006
  7. While the city slept, Blinky the Shark () feverishly
    typed...

    > Ow! I just reposted that link, not remembering where I saw it.
    > SORRY! :)

    Yay! I beat Blinky! I beat Blinky! ;-)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss http://www.nigenet.org.uk
    Mail address will bounce. | Take the DOG. out!

    nice.guy.nige, Apr 27, 2006