OT: Java programmer required

jz-list

Hi,

If this is off topic, then a) please forgive me and b) please let me know
where I should be posting this.

I am a Macromedia Flash web application developer. I have developed an
online application that now requires some Java development. The general jist
of it that I have developed a photo sharing site using Flash / ASP & SQL. To
upload images, users currently have to use a standard HTML form. I am
interested in using a custom built Java applet to manage this. We are using
ASPupload, which we still want to use. So, the Java needs to allow users to
select multiple files and pass their paths to ASPupload.

I have a more detailed spec for interested developers. Could interested
developers please reply to me at (e-mail address removed). I would be very keen to
see examples.

Much obliged,

JZway Interactive
www.jzway.com

Matt Parker

jz-list said:
Hi,

If this is off topic, then a) please forgive me and b) please let me know
where I should be posting this.

I am a Macromedia Flash web application developer. I have developed an
online application that now requires some Java development. The general
jist of it that I have developed a photo sharing site using Flash / ASP &
SQL. To upload images, users currently have to use a standard HTML form. I
am interested in using a custom built Java applet to manage this. We are
using ASPupload, which we still want to use. So, the Java needs to allow
users to select multiple files and pass their paths to ASPupload.

I have a more detailed spec for interested developers. Could interested
developers please reply to me at (e-mail address removed). I would be very keen
to see examples.

ASP? Yuk... ;-)

I'd do it with JSP/Commons Upload...

Matt

Chris Smith

jz-list said:
If this is off topic, then a) please forgive me and b) please let me know
where I should be posting this.

Not necessarily off-topic, but posting so many copies of your note is
certainly not necessary. One would be enough. Posting twice doesn't
mean twice as many people will read your post.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation