[OT] JavaScript (Viruses & dDoS on Spamhaus)

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Frank Nospam, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. Frank Nospam

    Frank Nospam Guest

    Rick Blackthorn <> wrote:
    > What I'd like to see is little script that puts out a message saying
    > something like, "You are getting this message because you have
    > javascript enabled and are exposing your computer to <insert list of
    > dangers>."

    I have such a message on one of my pages:
    http://geocities.com/francis_uy/wanted.html

    JavaScript is a tool. It has certain useful features. If your
    computer is exposed to danger by scripting, that is the fault
    of a badly designed browser (such as MSIE).

    My preferred browser allows the user to disable scripting of
    window focus, status bar, onunload, popups, etc, while letting
    other scripting actions to function safely.
    http://mozilla.org

    -F.

    Frank Nospam, Nov 7, 2003