OT: Jboss 4 + Tomcat 5.5.26 integration

Discussion in 'Java' started by soup_or_power@yahoo.com, Feb 20, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Sorry for posting here. Couldn't get any help from Jboss forums.

    Basically trying to integrate Tomcat5.5.26 with Jboss 4. The steps
    taken are as follows:
    a) download Tomcat 5.5.26 and unzip into a folder
    b) copy all the jar files from Tomcat5.5.26 to $JBOSS_HOME/server/all/
    jbossweb-tomcat55.sar
    c) start jboss

    The problem is: jboss won't deploy the war files. The typical error
    message is:

    ObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=web-console.war,id=335930099
    State: FAILED
    Reason: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContext
    Valve.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/security/CodeSource;)V
    I Depend On:
    jboss.admin:service=PluginManager

    ObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=jbossmq-httpil.war,id=1136703571
    State: FAILED
    Reason: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContext
    Valve.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/security/CodeSource;)V

    ObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=cflow.war,id=186303172
    State: FAILED
    Reason: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContext
    Valve.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/security/CodeSource;)V

    I am wondering if I need tomcat6-service.jar instead of the current
    tomcat55-service.jar.

    I'd appreciate any help you can offer me.

    Thanks

    , Feb 20, 2008