    a collaboration to implement the site.

    Ciao,
    Andreas

    Andreas Rueckert, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Andreas Rueckert

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    Andreas Rueckert said...

    > Sorry for the OT posting,

    sorry just isn't enough evil person! you owe us $10 - each!

    --
    02/October/2003 09:10:37 pm

    brucie, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Re: looking for webdesigner for collaboration

    "Andreas Rueckert" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > Sorry for the OT posting, but I already checked Google and couldn't
    > find a good forum, where I could find a webdesigner for a collaboration.
    > (If you have any good URLs, please mail or reply here.)
    > I can program (Java, PHP, MySQL and other stuff) and have an idea for a
    > website. Now I'm looking for someone with design and layout skills (and a
    > bit of programming knowledge to ease communication), so we could start
    > a collaboration to implement the site.

    How much cash are you offering?

    --
    Karl Core

    At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

    EightNineThree, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Andreas Rueckert

    brucie Guest

    Re: looking for webdesigner for collaboration

    In post <blik7g$c7d$>
    EightNineThree said...

    >> Sorry for the OT posting, but I already checked Google and couldn't

    > How much cash are you offering?

    whatever it is its less $10 for everyone here. i want my $10 gowd
    dammit!

    --
    03/October/2003 01:11:17 pm

    brucie, Oct 3, 2003
  5. Andreas Rueckert

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Re: looking for webdesigner for collaboration

    Sometime around Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:12:06 +1000, brucie is reported to have
    stated:

    > whatever it is its less $10 for everyone here. i want my $10 gowd
    > dammit!

    You have to send him $2.50 for postage, etc first. ;-)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Oct 3, 2003