OT: looking for webdesigner for collaboration

Andreas Rueckert

Hi!

Sorry for the OT posting, but I already checked Google and couldn't
find a good forum, where I could find a webdesigner for a collaboration.
(If you have any good URLs, please mail or reply here.)
I can program (Java, PHP, MySQL and other stuff) and have an idea for a
website. Now I'm looking for someone with design and layout skills (and a
bit of programming knowledge to ease communication), so we could start
a collaboration to implement the site.

Ciao,
Andreas

EightNineThree

Andreas Rueckert said:
Hi!

Sorry for the OT posting, but I already checked Google and couldn't
find a good forum, where I could find a webdesigner for a collaboration.
(If you have any good URLs, please mail or reply here.)
I can program (Java, PHP, MySQL and other stuff) and have an idea for a
website. Now I'm looking for someone with design and layout skills (and a
bit of programming knowledge to ease communication), so we could start
a collaboration to implement the site.

How much cash are you offering?

--
Karl Core

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche

eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

Mark Parnell

Sometime around Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:12:06 +1000, brucie is reported to have
stated:
whatever it is its less $10 for everyone here. i want my $10 gowd
dammit!

You have to send him $2.50 for postage, etc first. ;-)