    the ng's but I couldn't post. It seems that the server works properly :-?
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    > To all,
    >
    > Sorry for the multi-postings.
    > The newsservers of mine isp went nuts. Yesterday I could only read form
    > the ng's but I couldn't post. It seems that the server works properly :-?

    Still server problems.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    > Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    >
    >> To all,
    >>
    >> Sorry for the multi-postings.
    >> The newsservers of mine isp went nuts. Yesterday I could only read
    >> form the ng's but I couldn't post. It seems that the server works
    >> properly :-?

    > Still server problems.

    hmmmmmmmmm.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Aug 15, 2005
  4. On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:27:28 +0200, Edwin van der Vaart
    <> wrote:

    >> Still server problems.

    > hmmmmmmmmm.

    From your headers: "Organization: Cyberspace can be like a black hole. Stuff
    gets sucked in, never seen again." Sounds a bit like my killfile.

    Try sorting out your server problems in a more appropriate group, like alt.test
    or nl.test or something.

    Barbara de Zoete, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Barbara de Zoete wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:27:28 +0200, Edwin van der Vaart
    > <e.vandervaart> wrote:
    >
    >>> Still server problems.

    >> hmmmmmmmmm.

    > From your headers: "Organization: Cyberspace can be like a black hole.
    > Stuff gets sucked in, never seen again." Sounds a bit like my killfile.

    Sorry, I'm gone.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Aug 15, 2005