ot: multi-postings

Edwin van der Vaart

To all,

Sorry for the multi-postings.
The newsservers of mine isp went nuts. Yesterday I could only read form
the ng's but I couldn't post. It seems that the server works properly :-?

Edwin van der Vaart

Edwin said:
To all,

Sorry for the multi-postings.
The newsservers of mine isp went nuts. Yesterday I could only read form
the ng's but I couldn't post. It seems that the server works properly :-?
Still server problems.

Barbara de Zoete

hmmmmmmmmm.

From your headers: "Organization: Cyberspace can be like a black hole. Stuff
gets sucked in, never seen again." Sounds a bit like my killfile.

Try sorting out your server problems in a more appropriate group, like alt.test
or nl.test or something.

Edwin van der Vaart

Barbara said:
From your headers: "Organization: Cyberspace can be like a black hole.
Stuff gets sucked in, never seen again." Sounds a bit like my killfile.
Sorry, I'm gone.