OT: Noteworthy Sayings

Discussion in 'HTML' started by truthfortruth'ssake, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. OT: Noteworthy Sayings

    Noteworthy sayings of others:

    The revolution will come when hackers meet political activists.

    I'm not going to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death.

    Money IS the root of all evil.

    One man's religion is another man's superstition.

    My noteworthy sayings:

    Would you like to end America's dependence on foreign oil, take a bite out
    of oil company profits and make the world a better place? Then trade in that
    behemoth you're driving for a smaller, lighter vehicle.

    The term "reality TV" is an oxymoron.

    Nothing on TV is real, not even the news.

    Show me a poor Republican and I'll show you a misguided Democrat.

    The goverment is lying to you so why are you still listening?

    Do evil and get rich, do good and be poor.

    The only difference between atheists and you is that they aren't
    superstitious.

    It is no more logical to say that believers in god are good than it is to
    say that atheists are bad.

    God was invented by man for a reason, that reason is no longer applicable.

    Rid yourself of superstition, kick god to the curb.

    truthfortruth'ssake, Feb 20, 2006