[OT] Office/Computer/Nerd/Geek gifts and clothing

Rogue Chameleon

Hi all

As Christmas approaches, I've begun receiving invitations to Secret
Santa gift exchanges. In the past, I've been very bland and purchased
gift certificates for people. This year, I want to put a little more
effort into the process and come up with some clever gifts.

There are some sites out there that have unique gifts available that are
tailored towards the "techie crowd". A couple of them that I know of are:

www.despair.com
www.thinkgeek.com

I was hoping to that you guys may know of some more... anyone?

BlairH7607