[OT?] online payment ...

Lloyd Dupont

how difficult it is to make an online payment form ?
I have no idea how to do such thing ...
could anyone share some experience about this ?

Angus Logan

Hi Lloyd & David,
I think you are over complicating it.

1. What is the context of the online payment ie. online shop that
requires the payment gateway to be branded with that company
2. are you concerned about the % of commission you lose?

there are a few options, paypal, another payment gateway such as
www.newsconnect.com.au (or a similary one for overseas).

one thing is for sure, it isn't that tricky!
cheers,
angus.

Lloyd Dupont

I'm not overcomplicating ! I'm asking info !
Anyway thanks for the link, it's cool !

cheers mate :D
Lloyd

Jim

Lloyd,

We have a variety of methods to handle credit card payments through
our Gateway. These include standalone POS applications, Virtual POS
through our web-site, software components in a variety of flavours
that can be integrated into a solution, and card swipe in a browser
that can also be easily integrated into a solution. Components are
available for free and can be downloaded from our web site
www.e-xact.com. With the download we provide a fully functional test
account and test scripts within the detailed documentation. We have
had customers download a component, integrate it, and turn on their
site for processing in less than 24 hours.

Jim

Lloyd Dupont

Thanks Jim.
In fact it was not an immediate need ;-)

Anyway now I have 3 address in my bookmark I won't fail to look at when it
will be time to do it.
thanks.