    submitting something.

    Best regards,
    TF
    TF Radke, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Scripsit TF Radke:

    > First of all, sorry to those who consider this spam...

    You seem to say "this is not spam!" indirectly. "This is not spam!" is an
    almost sure sign of spam. But I don't know and I don't care whether you have
    actually spammed.

    > And it would be great if some
    > of you would support this site by submitting something.

    That's a sure sign of a pathetic site. People set up a crappy web site with
    no real content, proclaim it as the Ultimate Site on Something, then
    advertize it here and there (off-topic, in general) and pray others to
    submit some content. The only way to get more pathetic is, I suppose, you
    declare just your intentions of building the Ultimate Site on Something and
    ask others to do setup.

    There's surely no shortage of simple methods to get your texts published on
    the web. What's slightly more complicated is to make others read them.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Jan 10, 2007

  3. TF Radke wrote:

    > First of all, sorry to those who consider this spam...

    Besides that ...

    > But maybe some people here might be interessted in the idea of sharing
    > their knowledge online.

    What about some articles on how to write web pages?

    > On www. vabok.com its possible to up- and download any kind of

    reasonable HTML?

    <quote>
    style="font-weight: bold;" href="/vabok/categories.php">www.
    the Link above (most likely you have Java-script
    </quote>

    ...and this categories page:

    <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vabok.com%2Fvabok%2Fcategories.php>
    "Failed validation, 186 errors"