OT - PHP, just tidying up. Is the syntax correct in this example please?

Mike Barnard

I'm trying to tidy up the sending of an email message from the contact
page. I want the user to get the option of two buttons when the mail
has been sent, so he can choose what to do next.

The CSS for "bigphone" and "button_contact" is coded and the bigphone
works. However the button doesn't seem to. Just to clarify, is the
syntax here correct? The anchors are being displayed but the css isn't
being actioned.

if (mail($recipient,$subject,$message,$headers)) {
echo "
<h3 class=\"bigphone\">
Your mail has been sent, thank you
</h3>
<a class=\"button_contact\" href=\"contact.php\">
Return to Contact Me page
</a>
<a class=\"button_contact\" href=\"index.php\">
Return to home page
</a>
";

Thanks.

[...]

Sorted it!!!

Thanks for looking anyway. The syntax must be OK, the problem was in
the wrong css file being used. Well, it's late. Again. And Janet is
asleep in the next room and I'm here. Yawn.

Oh, how do I get the tab button to make the text box the next item
when tabbing through the form? It gets bypassed. I can't remember
what it's called. Ah, Focus. Oh well, google here I come.