    can integrate into my site?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Jan 2, 2004

  2. John

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Re: Picture Gallery

    this one's been posted but I haven't tried it. I am in the process of
    looking at it this weekend but if you do try it let us know how it works
    http://www.ngallery.org

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 2, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    Re: Picture Gallery

    Looks great, plenty of features. I can't think of a feature that's not
    there. Simple outlook - good for integration.

    Regards

    John, Jan 2, 2004