OT: Ping Duende

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Edwin van der Vaart

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

    [f'ups set to alt.html]

    > Hoi Duende,
    >
    > We (NG:aww and I) are worried.
    > Are you still around?

    We asked about him a few weeks ago in AWW. Someone contacted him offline,
    I think it was his web host, and to cut a long story short he is staying
    with his brother for a few months :)

    --
    Dylan Parry
    http://webpageworkshop.co.uk - FREE Web tutorials and references

    Dylan Parry, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Dylan Parry wrote:

    > Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    >
    > [f'ups set to alt.html]
    >

    >>Hoi Duende,
    >>
    >>We (NG:aww and I) are worried.
    >>Are you still around?

    > We asked about him a few weeks ago in AWW. Someone contacted him offline,
    > I think it was his web host, and to cut a long story short he is staying
    > with his brother for a few months :)

    Thanx for the info.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart