    Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
    drudgereport.com ? I've tested the Meaya's popup blocker - and it is
    unsuccessful. Can you recommend something that works ?
    alexk, Dec 29, 2004

  2. In article <>, "alexk" <> wrote:
    >Hi,
    >Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
    >drudgereport.com ?

    I tried several pages on the site, and my AdSubtract Pro seemed to inhibit any
    popups that you indicate would otherwise have appeared.

    Art
    Arthur Shapiro, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Hywel Jenkins, Dec 29, 2004
  4. alexk

    alexk Guest

    Meaya's Popup Ad Filter, running with IE6.
    alexk, Dec 29, 2004
  5. alexk

    Randy Webb Guest

    alexk wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
    > drudgereport.com ? I've tested the Meaya's popup blocker - and it is
    > unsuccessful. Can you recommend something that works ?

    IE6 XP SP2, no popups.
    Mozilla 1.7.1 with popup blocking, no popups.
    AOL with popups blocked, no popups.

    --
    Randy
    Randy Webb, Dec 29, 2004
  6. alexk

    Richard Guest

    alexk wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
    > drudgereport.com ? I've tested the Meaya's popup blocker - and it is
    > unsuccessful. Can you recommend something that works ?

    Firefox does a damn decent job. even at sites like about.com where popups
    rule.
    For IE users, try the www.crazybrowser.com plugin.
    Netscape 7.2 seems to do a decent job.
    Richard, Dec 30, 2004
  7. alexk

    Grant Wagner Guest

    Re: popup blocker

    "alexk" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
    > drudgereport.com ? I've tested the Meaya's popup blocker - and it is
    > unsuccessful. Can you recommend something that works ?

    The Google toolbar has a built-in popup blocker <url:
    http://toolbar.google.com />.

    --
    Grant Wagner <>
    Grant Wagner, Jan 6, 2005