OT: popup blocker

alexk

Hi,
Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
drudgereport.com ? I've tested the Meaya's popup blocker - and it is
unsuccessful. Can you recommend something that works ?

Arthur Shapiro

Hi,
Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
drudgereport.com ?

I tried several pages on the site, and my AdSubtract Pro seemed to inhibit any
popups that you indicate would otherwise have appeared.

Art

Randy Webb

alexk said:
Hi,
Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
drudgereport.com ? I've tested the Meaya's popup blocker - and it is
unsuccessful. Can you recommend something that works ?

IE6 XP SP2, no popups.
Mozilla 1.7.1 with popup blocking, no popups.
AOL with popups blocked, no popups.

Richard

alexk said:
Hi,
Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
drudgereport.com ? I've tested the Meaya's popup blocker - and it is
unsuccessful. Can you recommend something that works ?

Firefox does a damn decent job. even at sites like about.com where popups
rule.
For IE users, try the www.crazybrowser.com plugin.
Netscape 7.2 seems to do a decent job.

Grant Wagner

alexk said:
Hi,
Does your popup blocker successful in blocking popups on
drudgereport.com ? I've tested the Meaya's popup blocker - and it is
unsuccessful. Can you recommend something that works ?

The Google toolbar has a built-in popup blocker <url:
http://toolbar.google.com />.