OT: problems mirroring python-list to c.l.py?

Daniel Bickett

I'm not sure if it's just me (or, indeed, just google groups), but my
"python-list" folder (label, that is) in my gmail account looks less
and less similar to Google Groups' comp.lang.python with each day.

Not only that, c.l.py has been acting rather strange. Example that
happened just now: Ali Polatel mailed[1] (I'm assuming) the
python-list asking about pi. I responded, showing an interactive shell
snippet[2], however on Google Groups' c.l.py it created the thread[3]
as beginning with my post (undoubtedly causing confusion because mine
was an answer not a question).

Is there a reason that Google Groups isn't mirroring python-list
exactly like it used to, or is it simply a conspiracy I'm not in on?

perfectly-capable-of-conspiring-ly y'rs,
Daniel Bickett

NOTES:
[1] http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2005-January/261966.html
[2] http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2005-January/261968.html