[OT]Re: remove or _unlink using wildcard?

Discussion in 'C++' started by Artie Gold, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Artie Gold

    Artie Gold Guest

    news.tele.dk wrote:
    > Hi There,
    >
    > I have been trying to delete several files by using wildcard using either
    > remove or _unlink, but non of them seems to work.
    >
    > char temp_files[MAX_PATH];
    > strcpy(temp_files, "c:\\tmp*.*");
    > _unlink(temp_files); // doesn't work
    > remove(temp_files); // doesn't work either
    >
    > Can someone please tell me how I delete several files using wildcard?

    Standard C++ knows neither of wildcards nor _unlink.
    [It's a platform-specific extension. Posting in a forum dedicated to the
    particular platform upon which you are working will most likely get you
    the help you need.]

    HTH,
    --ag

    --