    because of this.

    Running this on Windows 2000 Server inside a VMWare session. The machine's
    real OS is XP Pro.
    middletree, Jul 31, 2003

  2. What version of Homesite? I use 5.0 and it has an
    automatic backup feature. Do not remember if previous
    versions ad that or not.

    John

    one post per week
    >there.
    >
    >Running Homesite on a VMWare session, which froze, and

    the page I had open
    >in Homesite was lost. Don't know why. I had saved it. But

    when I rebooted,
    >it was simply 21k of spaces. If this were a Word doc, I

    know if would dump a
    >file for recovery, but does Homesite do such a thing? I

    can't find it when I
    >search my HD for it. Hate to see about 16 hours of work

    go down the tubes

    John Beschler, Jul 31, 2003

  3. middletree

    middletree Guest

    5+

    You are correct, it does have it, and I was saved. Thanks

    middletree, Jul 31, 2003