    any help would be much appreciated!
    best,
    Denise
    Denise, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Denise

    Lois Guest

    Re: reseller accounts

    "Denise" asked:
    can anyone
    : recommend a reliable, economical reseller host? I need 500MB/disk space &
    : 1GB/bandwidth, & ability to host about a dozen sites -- more would be
    nice.
    : Fast support is also important, as is a CPanel for each domain.

    www.aussiehosts.com or www.enhancedhost.com (same company with servers in
    Australia and the US). I have just a regular account with them, but they
    also have reseller accounts, and you'll be amazed at the speed and level of
    service -- and their prices. Their reseller packages are at
    http://www.enhancedhost.com/resellers_us.php, and details about their
    current sale (till Feb. 2) on reseller accounts are at
    http://www.aussieforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3987 (scroll down to
    the 3rd & 4th items in the 1st post).

    Lois
    Lois, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Denise

    Denise Guest

    Re: reseller accounts

    &
    > : 1GB/bandwidth, & ability to host about a dozen sites -- more would be
    > nice.
    > : Fast support is also important, as is a CPanel for each domain.
    >
    > www.aussiehosts.com or www.enhancedhost.com (same company with servers in
    > Australia and the US). I have just a regular account with them, but they
    > also have reseller accounts, and you'll be amazed at the speed and level

    of
    > service -- and their prices. Their reseller packages are at
    > http://www.enhancedhost.com/resellers_us.php, and details about their
    > current sale (till Feb. 2) on reseller accounts are at
    > http://www.aussieforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3987 (scroll down to
    > the 3rd & 4th items in the 1st post).
    >
    > Lois

    Hi Lois,

    Thanks for your suggestion. I looked at their website and EnhancedHost looks
    terrific. I just wish they offered a CPanel control panel - I'm not too fond
    of Plesk ~

    Thanks again!
    best,
    Denise
    Denise, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Denise

    Lois Guest

    Re: reseller accounts

    Denise:
    : > can anyone
    : > : recommend a reliable, economical reseller host? I need 500MB/disk
    space
    : &
    : > : 1GB/bandwidth, & ability to host about a dozen sites -- more would be
    : > nice.
    : > : Fast support is also important, as is a CPanel for each domain.

    Lois:
    : > www.aussiehosts.com or www.enhancedhost.com <snip>

    Denise::
    : Thanks for your suggestion. I looked at their website and EnhancedHost
    looks
    : terrific. I just wish they offered a CPanel control panel - I'm not too
    fond
    : of Plesk ~

    I really like Plesk, esp. Plesk 6. It's better than anything I've used
    before, but I've never used CPanel, so I can't compare. Good luck with your
    search.

    Lois
    Lois, Jan 30, 2004