    magic? and if so anyone know a good free one :)

    cheerz

    mark

    mark | r, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Re: RSS news feed on my site... HOW?

    "mark | r" <> wrote in message
    news:3f4deaaf$0$255$...
    > i keep seeing these rss news items and i want to know how i put them on my
    > site, there xml files?

    Mark, Chris Pirillo (ex of TechTV) should have info on his site LockerGnome
    (www.lockergnome.com) ... um, actually the direct link to his RSS resources
    is: http://rss.lockergnome.com/

    Hunter Elliott, Aug 28, 2003

  3. mark | r

    JP Kabala Guest

    Re: RSS news feed on my site... HOW?

    http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/w-rss.html

    "mark | r" <> wrote in message
    > i keep seeing these rss news items and i want to know how i put them on my
    > site, there xml files?
    >
    > a have access to both asp and perl scripts do i need one of these to do

    the

    JP Kabala, Aug 29, 2003