    use the VC 7 compiler.

    TIA,
    Lucas
    Lucas Raab, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Lucas Raab

    John Machin Guest

    Re: SciTe

    Lucas Raab wrote:
    > I didn't want to go through the rigamole of adding myself to the

    SciTe
    > mailing list, so I'm asking my question here. How do I choose a
    > different C/C++ compiler to compile in?? I don't use the g++

    compiler; I
    > use the VC 7 compiler.
    >
    > TIA,
    > Lucas

    How the @#$% should we know? Don't be lazy; join the SciTe mailing
    list!!!
    John Machin, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Lucas Raab

    Fouff Guest

    I use Scintilla which is Scite with a lot of configurations files.
    In directory exists a file "cpp.properties" and near the end of the file
    is describe the command line use to compile, to link, ...

    I think you would be able to change here the compiler.

    regards
    Fouff
    Fouff, Jan 12, 2005
  4. Lucas Raab

    Lucas Raab Guest

    Fouff wrote:
    > I use Scintilla which is Scite with a lot of configurations files.
    > In directory exists a file "cpp.properties" and near the end of the file
    > is describe the command line use to compile, to link, ...
    >
    > I think you would be able to change here the compiler.
    >
    > regards
    > Fouff

    Thanks.
    Lucas Raab, Jan 12, 2005