OT - sending HTML email

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Steven Burn, Aug 3, 2004.

  1. Steven Burn

    Steven Burn Guest

    Get yourself a copy of the freeware SMTP component (developed by Ostrosoft)

    http://www.ostrosoft.com/smtp_component.asp

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    "Brett" <> wrote in message
    > I have a client that wants to send HTML based email.
    >
    > Building and sending isn't a problem, but he wants to include a plain text
    > link at the top of the email that will display if the user doesn't not
    > accept HTML email. Maybe it is the product we are using to send the

    email,

    Steven Burn, Aug 3, 2004

  2. http://www.aspfaq.com/2474

    --