ot: sky falling

Uno

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-20111230-93/nasas-falling-satellite-caught-on-video/

These fora are littered with people involved in aerospace. While I
can't see anything these people on the above link are talking about,
they *sound like* people who don't go "ooh aah" at the sky without there
being a corresponding event.

Anyone know more? Would the more-massive pieces necessarily hit after
the less-massive?

I saw a C-47 take off today. Felt it too; I suspect that the runway for
the senior-citizen aircraft goes right over me. It's about the opposite
of an F-35 doing the same thing.

Cheers from Amiland,

Uno

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-20111230-93/nasas-falling-satellite-caught-on-video/

These fora are littered with people involved in aerospace. While I can't
see anything these people on the above link are talking about, they
*sound like* people who don't go "ooh aah" at the sky without there
being a corresponding event.

Anyone know more? Would the more-massive pieces necessarily hit after
the less-massive?

I saw a C-47 take off today. Felt it too; I suspect that the runway for
the senior-citizen aircraft goes right over me. It's about the opposite
of an F-35 doing the same thing.

Cheers from Amiland,

What no one?

You didn't read it, hear it, see it?