OT: software like VNC

Alberto Vera

Hello:

Do you know another software that works like VNC or PCAnywhere?

Regards

Peter Hansen

Alberto said:
Do you know another software that works like VNC or PCAnywhere?

Two questions:

1. What did Google tell you when you tried to search?

2. Are you looking for something done with Python specifically or,
if not, what's the connection to the subject of this mailing list/
newsgroup?

Richie Hindle

[Alberto]
Do you know another software that works like VNC or PCAnywhere?
[Peter]
What did Google tell you when you tried to search?

And for those that haven't come across it, this is exactly the sort of
question that Google Sets is designed to answer:

http://labs.google.com/sets

Entering "VNC" and "PC Anywhere" gives a list that includes NetMeeting,
Sunbelt Remote Administrator, Netbus, SubSeven, BO2K, RemotelyAnywhere, lots
of things that aren't quite relevent, and lots of other things I hadn't
heard of. It didn't include WebEx, but should have.

And as we all know Google Inc. are big fans of Python, which neatly brings
us back on topic. :cool: