[OT] standard C site

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Bill Cunningham, Feb 25, 2008.

  1. Bill Cunningham, Feb 25, 2008

  2. Bill Cunningham

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    Bill Cunningham wrote:
    > Has this site went down?
    > http://www-ccs.ucsd.edu/c/
    >
    > I check it often and it hasn't been up for a while.
    >
    > Bill

    remove the /c/ and the site comes up oke.

    Sjouke Burry, Feb 25, 2008

  3. Bill Cunningham

    Gerry Ford Guest

    That site has went to the incresed comprension wonderfully. I recommend
    this site to all my friends, and you can say you heard it live from me here
    on roller dreby.

    --
    Gerry Ford

    "Er hat sich georgiert." Der Spiegel, 2008, sich auf Chimpy Eins komma null
    beziehend.

    Gerry Ford, Feb 25, 2008
  4. Bill Cunningham

    Mark Bluemel Guest

    Gerry Ford wrote:
    > That site has went to the incresed comprension wonderfully. I recommend
    > this site to all my friends, and you can say you heard it live from me here
    > on roller dreby.

    Was that generated by a machine or something?

    Mark Bluemel, Feb 26, 2008
  5. Bill Cunningham

    Guest

    Re: standard C site

    On Feb 26, 10:42 am, Mark Bluemel <> wrote:
    > Gerry Ford wrote:
    > > That site has went to the incresed comprension wonderfully. I recommend
    > > this site to all my friends, and you can say you heard it live from me here
    > > on roller dreby.

    > Was that generated by a machine or something?

    Top posting [X]
    Off-Topic [X]
    Nonsense [X]

    'Bill Cunningham' and 'Gerry Ford' are trolls.

    , Feb 26, 2008