[OT?] Subversion on RubyForge

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Tom Copeland, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    Tom Copeland, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Alexander Jakopin, Dec 19, 2005

  3. Tom Copeland

    Chad Perrin Guest

    On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 05:52:04AM +0900, Alexander Jakopin wrote:
    > On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 05:16 +0900, Tom Copeland wrote:
    > > Thought folks might be interested in this analysis of Subversion usage
    > > on RubyForge so far:
    > >
    > > http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordeveloper/2005/12/subversion_wall.htm

    > Link looks broken.

    The line wrapped at the letter L. Just make sure it ends in .html
    instead of only .htm when you paste it into your browser, and you'll be
    fine.

    Chad Perrin, Dec 19, 2005
  4. On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 06:03 +0900, Chad Perrin wrote:
    > On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 05:52:04AM +0900, Alexander Jakopin wrote:
    > > On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 05:16 +0900, Tom Copeland wrote:
    > > > Thought folks might be interested in this analysis of Subversion usage
    > > > on RubyForge so far:
    > > >
    > > > http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordeveloper/2005/12/subversion_wall.htm

    > > Link looks broken.

    > The line wrapped at the letter L. Just make sure it ends in .html
    > instead of only .htm when you paste it into your browser, and you'll be
    > fine.

    Thanks, works now.

    Alexander Jakopin, Dec 19, 2005
  5. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    Tom Copeland, Dec 19, 2005
  6. status of ruby .net compilers

    hello,
    Who is currently working on creating a ruby compiler for .net
    (MSIL)? Which project (if multiple) seems to have the most momentum
    right now? Thanks for your help.

    Best Regards,
    Joe Graham
    josgraha [at] gmail [dot] com

    Joseph Graham, Dec 19, 2005
  7. Re: status of ruby .net compilers

    ------=_Part_38896_23951557.1135032188428

    On 12/19/05, Joseph Graham <> wrote:

    > hello,
    > Who is currently working on creating a ruby compiler for .net
    > (MSIL)? Which project (if multiple) seems to have the most momentum
    > right now? Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Joe Graham
    > josgraha [at] gmail [dot] com

    I have nothing to add other than I would also like to know the status :)
    Florian Gross was at one point working on a Ruby.NET implementation for
    Mono, but I haven't heard any updates recently. Are there any other
    projects that are out there and still being developed?

    --
    =3D=3D=3DTanner Burson=3D=3D=3D

    http://tannerburson.com <---Might even work one day...

    ------=_Part_38896_23951557.1135032188428--