OT - to non USA folks

Karl Core

Lemming said:
Ohio has declared, then?

They may as well. It is a statistical impossibility that the absentee
ballots will swing the state in Kerry's direction.

Anyone in EU need a project manager?

-Karl

SpaceGirl

Karl said:
They may as well. It is a statistical impossibility that the absentee
ballots will swing the state in Kerry's direction.

Anyone in EU need a project manager?

-Karl

Are you sure about that? I thought Kerry was about 120k behind, but
there are 200k of absentee ballots. It might be very unlikely he'll win
now, but not impossible.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

SpaceGirl said:
Are you sure about that? I thought Kerry was about 120k behind, but there
are 200k of absentee ballots. It might be very unlikely he'll win now, but
not impossible.

Oops...got carried away with the last post. One mouse click too many.

Anyway, Kerry conceded the election about 1/2 hour ago. He called Bush and
congratulated him.

--Tina

SpaceGirl

Tina said:
Oops...got carried away with the last post. One mouse click too many.

Anyway, Kerry conceded the election about 1/2 hour ago. He called Bush and
congratulated him.

--Tina

Yeah I saw *sighs*.

'In a five-minute conversation, Mr Kerry is reported to have
congratulated the president, while Mr Bush called the Democrat a
"worthy, tough and honourable opponent".'

-- says the BBC.

Honourable???? Neither of them exactly fought clean... hmm.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Patrick

Karl said:
I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

That is all.

-Karl
No disrespect intended, but speak for yourself. I might be an American,
but I am in no way a fuckhead.

Patrick

--
Patrick A. Smith Assistant System Administrator
Ocean Circulation Group – USF - College of Marine Science

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was. - La Rochefoucauld

Hywel Jenkins

I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

That is all.

Thanks Karl. As World Leader in Waiting I accept your apology on behalf
of the Sensible World.

Unfsckingbelievable. What does it take to make people realise that
Dubya really is a moron. Can the guy do joined up writing yet? That
said, it can't be easy for a Texan to run an oil company in to the
ground, can it?

Karl Core

Patrick said:
No disrespect intended, but speak for yourself. I might be an American,
but I am in no way a fuckhead.

Hey, as long as you're a human, the deck is already stacked against you.

-Karl
#1 Misanthrope

SpaceGirl

Hywel said:
Thanks Karl. As World Leader in Waiting I accept your apology on behalf
of the Sensible World.

Unfsckingbelievable. What does it take to make people realise that
Dubya really is a moron. Can the guy do joined up writing yet? That
said, it can't be easy for a Texan to run an oil company in to the
ground, can it?

I think it calls for tactical nuclear weapons to be dropped on all those
red states. *finger hovers over Big Red Button*

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

brucie

In alt.html Karl Core said:
I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

i'm sure thats very comforting to the families of the 100,000+ dead
iraqi civilians.

The Bicycling Guitarist

Hywel Jenkins said:
Thanks Karl. As World Leader in Waiting I accept your apology on behalf
of the Sensible World.

Unfsckingbelievable. What does it take to make people realise that
Dubya really is a moron. Can the guy do joined up writing yet? That
said, it can't be easy for a Texan to run an oil company in to the
ground, can it?
Did anyone else notice how oil values rose sharply once Bush won?
Coincidence? When one considers the rest of the universe as separate from
oneself, and nature as something to be conquered and exploited because of
that viewpoint resulting in a sense of hostility and isolation, BIG problems
result. I'm not sure that's what's going on, but, eh, could be. That
viewpoint of being separate could also explain much about the actions in
Iraq.

Chris Watson
the eco-friendly Bicycling Guitarist

kchayka

The said:
Did anyone else notice how oil values rose sharply once Bush won?
Coincidence?

Did anyone else notice how the stock market rose sharply once Kerry
conceded? Coincidence?

Leif K-Brooks

PW said:
I'm glad Bush won, he's the only one with the guts to make the hard
decisions.

You mean like deciding what he wants to have for dinner, the
Constitution or the Decleration of Indepencance?