    I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

    That is all.

    -Karl

    Karl Core, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Karl Core

    Lemming Guest

    On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:10:38 -0500, "Karl Core"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

    Ohio has declared, then?

    I feel your pain.

    Lemming
    --
    Curiosity *may* have killed Schrodinger's cat.

    Lemming, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Karl Core

    Karl Core Guest

    "Lemming" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:10:38 -0500, "Karl Core"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

    > Ohio has declared, then?

    They may as well. It is a statistical impossibility that the absentee
    ballots will swing the state in Kerry's direction.

    Anyone in EU need a project manager?

    -Karl

    Karl Core, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Karl Core

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Karl Core wrote:
    > "Lemming" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:10:38 -0500, "Karl Core"
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

    >>Ohio has declared, then?
    >>

    > They may as well. It is a statistical impossibility that the absentee
    > ballots will swing the state in Kerry's direction.
    >
    > Anyone in EU need a project manager?
    >
    > -Karl

    Are you sure about that? I thought Kerry was about 120k behind, but
    there are 200k of absentee ballots. It might be very unlikely he'll win
    now, but not impossible.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Nov 3, 2004
  5. Karl Core wrote:
    > I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

    And I'm sorry that I can't legally move to Canada on my own at my age.

    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 3, 2004
  6. --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Managed, Dedicated and Colo Servers
    http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting Accounts
    Datacenter located in Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Serving the web since 1997

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Nov 3, 2004
    > Karl Core wrote:
    >> "Lemming" <> wrote in message

    >>>Ohio has declared, then?
    >>>

    >> They may as well. It is a statistical impossibility that the absentee
    >> ballots will swing the state in Kerry's direction.
    >>
    >> Anyone in EU need a project manager?
    >>
    >> -Karl

    > Are you sure about that? I thought Kerry was about 120k behind, but there
    > are 200k of absentee ballots. It might be very unlikely he'll win now, but
    > not impossible.

    Oops...got carried away with the last post. One mouse click too many.

    Anyway, Kerry conceded the election about 1/2 hour ago. He called Bush and
    congratulated him.

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Nov 3, 2004
  8. Karl Core

    Big Bill Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.
    >
    >That is all.
    >
    >-Karl

    So you're saying that either Bush or Kerry won then?

    BB

    www.kruse.co.uk
    The home of SEO that's shiny!

    Big Bill, Nov 3, 2004
  9. Karl Core

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:
    > "SpaceGirl" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Karl Core wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Lemming" <> wrote in message

    >>>They may as well. It is a statistical impossibility that the absentee
    >>>ballots will swing the state in Kerry's direction.
    >>>
    >>>Anyone in EU need a project manager?
    >>>
    >>>-Karl

    >>Are you sure about that? I thought Kerry was about 120k behind, but there
    >>are 200k of absentee ballots. It might be very unlikely he'll win now, but
    >>not impossible.

    > Oops...got carried away with the last post. One mouse click too many.
    >
    > Anyway, Kerry conceded the election about 1/2 hour ago. He called Bush and
    > congratulated him.
    >
    > --Tina

    Yeah I saw *sighs*.

    'In a five-minute conversation, Mr Kerry is reported to have
    congratulated the president, while Mr Bush called the Democrat a
    "worthy, tough and honourable opponent".'

    -- says the BBC.

    Honourable???? Neither of them exactly fought clean... hmm.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Nov 3, 2004
  10. Karl Core

    Patrick Guest

    Karl Core wrote:

    > I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.
    >
    > That is all.
    >
    > -Karl

    No disrespect intended, but speak for yourself. I might be an American,
    but I am in no way a fuckhead.

    Patrick

    --
    Patrick A. Smith Assistant System Administrator
    Ocean Circulation Group – USF - College of Marine Science

    The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
    appreciates how difficult it was. - La Rochefoucauld

    Patrick, Nov 3, 2004
  11. In article <cmasdg$rm5$>,
    says...
    > I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.
    >
    > That is all.

    Thanks Karl. As World Leader in Waiting I accept your apology on behalf
    of the Sensible World.

    Unfsckingbelievable. What does it take to make people realise that
    Dubya really is a moron. Can the guy do joined up writing yet? That
    said, it can't be easy for a Texan to run an oil company in to the
    ground, can it?

    --
    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Nov 3, 2004
  12. In article <>,
    says...
    > Karl Core wrote:
    > > I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

    > And I'm sorry that I can't legally move to Canada on my own at my age.

    Come 'n' live with me. We can eat worms together.

    --
    Hywel

    Hywel Jenkins, Nov 3, 2004
  13. Karl Core

    Jim Higson Guest

    > OT - to non USA folks

    If only it were...

    Jim Higson, Nov 3, 2004
  14. Karl Core

    Karl Core Guest

    "Patrick" <> wrote in message
    > Karl Core wrote:
    >
    >> I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.
    >>
    >> That is all.
    >>
    >> -Karl

    > No disrespect intended, but speak for yourself. I might be an American,
    > but I am in no way a fuckhead.

    Hey, as long as you're a human, the deck is already stacked against you.

    -Karl
    #1 Misanthrope

    Karl Core, Nov 3, 2004
  15. Karl Core

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    > In article <cmasdg$rm5$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.
    >>
    >>That is all.

    > Thanks Karl. As World Leader in Waiting I accept your apology on behalf
    > of the Sensible World.
    >
    > Unfsckingbelievable. What does it take to make people realise that
    > Dubya really is a moron. Can the guy do joined up writing yet? That
    > said, it can't be easy for a Texan to run an oil company in to the
    > ground, can it?

    I think it calls for tactical nuclear weapons to be dropped on all those
    red states. *finger hovers over Big Red Button*

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Nov 3, 2004
  16. Karl Core

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Karl Core said:

    > I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.

    i'm sure thats very comforting to the families of the 100,000+ dead
    iraqi civilians.

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 3, 2004
  17. "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    > In article <cmasdg$rm5$>,
    > says...
    >> I'm sorry that my country's a nation of fuckheads.
    >>
    >> That is all.

    > Thanks Karl. As World Leader in Waiting I accept your apology on behalf
    > of the Sensible World.
    >
    > Unfsckingbelievable. What does it take to make people realise that
    > Dubya really is a moron. Can the guy do joined up writing yet? That
    > said, it can't be easy for a Texan to run an oil company in to the
    > ground, can it?

    Did anyone else notice how oil values rose sharply once Bush won?
    Coincidence? When one considers the rest of the universe as separate from
    oneself, and nature as something to be conquered and exploited because of
    that viewpoint resulting in a sense of hostility and isolation, BIG problems
    result. I'm not sure that's what's going on, but, eh, could be. That
    viewpoint of being separate could also explain much about the actions in
    Iraq.

    Chris Watson
    the eco-friendly Bicycling Guitarist

    The Bicycling Guitarist, Nov 3, 2004
  18. Karl Core

    PW Guest

    I'm glad Bush won, he's the only one with the guts to make the hard
    decisions.

    PW, Nov 3, 2004
  19. Karl Core

    kchayka Guest

    The Bicycling Guitarist wrote:

    > Did anyone else notice how oil values rose sharply once Bush won?
    > Coincidence?

    Did anyone else notice how the stock market rose sharply once Kerry
    conceded? Coincidence?

    kchayka, Nov 3, 2004
  20. PW wrote:
    > I'm glad Bush won, he's the only one with the guts to make the hard
    > decisions.

    You mean like deciding what he wants to have for dinner, the
    Constitution or the Decleration of Indepencance?

    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 3, 2004