    Ideas on software or techniques to track these? I suppose I could
    write something but surely this must already exist.

    Jeff

    Jeff Thies, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Jeff Thies

    brucie Guest

    http://www.cyber-matrix.com/pclock.html

    --

    v o i c e s

    brucie, Oct 14, 2004

  3. RE/
    > I find myself working on 5 or 6 projects more or less concurrently.
    >
    > I'm losing track of what how much time I spend on each individual
    >project and sometimes any extras (and there's always some).
    >
    > Ideas on software or techniques to track these? I suppose I could
    >write something but surely this must already exist.

    In the environment I just left, I struggled with the same problem and havnever a
    satisfactory answer. My minimum timekeeping interval is 15 minutes and
    frequently I'd find myself pulled between several different people/projects from
    minute-to-minute.

    "Concurrent" is the operative word......Now, if I could just bill *each* project
    for the full thirty minutes when they both had me....-)
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (Pete Cresswell), Oct 15, 2004
  4. Jeff Thies

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed brucie <>
    writing in news:1x7me6kdlc2w6$:

    > In alt.html Jeff Thies said:
    >
    >> I'm losing track of what how much time I spend on each individual
    >> project and sometimes any extras (and there's always some).

    > http://www.cyber-matrix.com/pclock.html

    brucie, please thank the v o i c e s, that was just what I was looking for.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell

    Adrienne, Oct 16, 2004