OT: Tracking project time

Jeff Thies

I find myself working on 5 or 6 projects more or less concurrently.

I'm losing track of what how much time I spend on each individual
project and sometimes any extras (and there's always some).

Ideas on software or techniques to track these? I suppose I could
write something but surely this must already exist.

Jeff

(Pete Cresswell)

RE/
I find myself working on 5 or 6 projects more or less concurrently.

I'm losing track of what how much time I spend on each individual
project and sometimes any extras (and there's always some).

Ideas on software or techniques to track these? I suppose I could
write something but surely this must already exist.

In the environment I just left, I struggled with the same problem and havnever a
satisfactory answer. My minimum timekeeping interval is 15 minutes and
frequently I'd find myself pulled between several different people/projects from
minute-to-minute.

"Concurrent" is the operative word......Now, if I could just bill *each* project
for the full thirty minutes when they both had me....-)