    Thanks for any help.

    Regards

    Rob
    Rob Meade, Aug 14, 2007

  2. Hi Rob,

    these bar really track changes in file. Green bar shows all saved changes
    made to file since you opened it. Yellow bar shows all unsaved chages.
    Unfortunatelly there is no color to show you changes which are saved locally
    but not checked in to source safe.

    Regards,
    Ladislav

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFkaXNsYXYgTXJua2E=?=, Aug 14, 2007

  3. Rob Meade

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Ladislav Mrnka" wrote ...

    > these bar really track changes in file. Green bar shows all saved changes
    > made to file since you opened it. Yellow bar shows all unsaved chages.
    > Unfortunatelly there is no color to show you changes which are saved
    > locally
    > but not checked in to source safe.

    Hi Ladislav,

    Thank you for that - appreciated :eek:)