[OT?] Weblogic Workshop Swing App

John Curley

Hi, All:

I am very new to Weblogic Workshop 8.1. I have to write a Swing front end
client that calls the WebLogic App Server for the mid-tier.

I am used to writing traditional Web applications with .jsp/http/Struts

Does Workshop work with Swing seamlessly? Are there any rapid development
tools and tutorials to do this? I assume I will be using RMI to call in to
the App Server. I've been looking around the documentation and software but
haven't found much yet.

Thanks,
John

Andrew Thompson

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:16:42 GMT, John Curley wrote:

Sub: [OT?] Weblogic Workshop Swing App

Off-topic? Dunno.. but seemingly repetitive..

We try our best..

John Curley

I agree with you on jsps/http, but the company I work for wants a Swing app.
I don't have any say in the matter.

--
Andrew Thompson