OT: Website gaffs and mistakes

Discussion in 'HTML' started by JDS, Jul 11, 2005.

  1. JDS

    JDS Guest

    Hi, all. This is fairly off-topic but might be appealing or interesting
    nonetheless.

    I found this whilst browsing google news today:

    http://acela.com/
    http://www.acela.com/

    Can anyone spot the problem?

    Anyone else know of problems like that? Post 'em.

    I've seen 'em before -- misconfigured web sites, or web servers, or pages
    that just don't work how the site owner intended. And by "big players",
    too -- large corporations or institutions.

    Oh, well, just some stuff while I eat the Big Slice
    (http://citypaper.com/bob/story.asp?id=204)

    --
    JDS | lid
    JDS, Jul 11, 2005