    I don't need industrial-strength reliability.

    --
    PeteCresswell
    (Pete Cresswell), Oct 22, 2004

  2. (Pete Cresswell) wrote:

    > My current email provider only allows fifty megs.
    >
    > Unless a new gig comes up real soon, I'll be putting up a high school
    > reunion
    > site for my class over the next few weeks. The CD I just published for a
    > single reunion runs about 100 megs...so I'm thinking a gig of storage
    > CYA...but low
    > traffic - *really* low traffic.
    >
    > Can anybody give me an idea of what I should be paying for something like
    > that? i.e. low traffic, a gig (absolute max...) of disk space?
    >
    > I don't need industrial-strength reliability.

    You can get a quarter of a gig storage and 1 gig traffic per month for $20
    (a year!) with Catalyst2.

    --
    Roy Schestowitz
    http://schestowitz.com
    Roy Schestowitz, Oct 22, 2004

  3. (Pete Cresswell)

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html (Pete Cresswell) said:

    > My current email provider only allows fifty megs.

    my old ISP only allowed 1mb. ok 10 years ago but a bit primitive now.

    > I'll be putting up a high school reunion site for my class over the
    > next few weeks.

    i went to my 10 year reunion and discovered i was almost the only guy
    who hadn't been in prison!

    considering what an evil little bastard i was in school it was very
    surprising, i guess i grew up.

    --

    v o i c e s
    brucie, Oct 22, 2004
  4. (Pete Cresswell)

    Toby Inkster Guest

    brucie wrote:

    > i went to my 10 year reunion and discovered i was almost the only guy
    > who hadn't been in prison!

    That's only because you were so skilled at framing your ex-classmates for
    your crimes.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Oct 22, 2004
  5. (Pete Cresswell)

    Frogleg Guest

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:27:53 GMT, "(Pete Cresswell)" <> wrote:

    >My current email provider only allows fifty megs.
    >
    >Unless a new gig comes up real soon, I'll be putting up a high school reunion
    >site for my class over the next few weeks. The CD I just published for a single
    >reunion runs about 100 megs...so I'm thinking a gig of storage CYA...but low
    >traffic - *really* low traffic.
    >
    >Can anybody give me an idea of what I should be paying for something like that?
    >i.e. low traffic, a gig (absolute max...) of disk space?
    >
    >I don't need industrial-strength reliability.

    Check with your school system. My reunion site was hosted through a
    cooperative teacher who oversaw the school's website. It was a little
    tedious to send everything to her, but it was free. :)
    Frogleg, Oct 22, 2004