[OT] Where to post freecode to gain visibility

Tom Cole

I am writing several JSP Custom Tag Libraries that I want to provide as
Freeware. Does anyone have experience with places to post a Java library
like this that will be highly visible to users? I'm looking to get feedback,
RFEs, new component requests, etc. I guess I'm wondering where you guys go
when you're looking for this type of thing.

I've posted to Hostscripts, JavaShareware, JARS and JSpin.

Thanks in advance.