    written in ASP.

    Monthly bandwidth won't be huge.

    Thanks for any advice.

    Pooley, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Pooley

    Peter James Guest

    Re: Windows web hosting in the UK?

    I would have thought that Google would be your friend here. Having said
    that you could look here: www.lcn.biz . I have no connection other than as
    a happy customer :]

    "Pooley" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry for the OT post. I can't find a specific group and figured this was

    > good place to ask.
    >
    > Can someone recommend a good/cost effective/cheap UK Windows-based web

    host
    > with database access (SQL Server or Access)?
    >
    > I need to find somewhere to host an ongoing number of database-driven

    sites

    Peter James, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Re: Windows web hosting in the UK?

    "Pooley" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry for the OT post. I can't find a specific group and figured this was

    > good place to ask.
    >
    > Can someone recommend a good/cost effective/cheap UK Windows-based web

    host
    > with database access (SQL Server or Access)?
    >
    > I need to find somewhere to host an ongoing number of database-driven

    sites
    > written in ASP.
    >
    > Monthly bandwidth won't be huge.
    >
    > Thanks for any advice.

    Try the reseller package at
    http://www.donhost.co.uk/products/resellerwindows.html for £49.99 per
    month - this allows you unlimited domains . Not connected with donhost,
    just a happy customer.

    --
    John Blessing
    http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software at affordable prices

    John Blessing, Jul 2, 2003
  4. Pooley

    mark | r Guest

    Re: Windows web hosting in the UK?

    fasthosts.co.uk - host unlimited web sites for £600 p.a.

    neat :)

    mark

    mark | r, Jul 4, 2003
  5. Re: Windows web hosting in the UK?

    Last time I used fasthost they were "up and down like a whore's drawers".
    Are they any better now?

    --
    John Blessing

    John Blessing, Jul 4, 2003
  6. Pooley

    BigLarry Guest

    Re: Windows web hosting in the UK?

    LOLOLOL > Last time I used fasthost they were "up and down like a
    whore's drawers".

    In answer to your question, they are still as bad as ever. For the
    past 3 weeks our Windows business package has had about 50% uptime and
    is so slow we'd be better of hosting it ourselves on a 56k AOL
    connection :D

    BigLarry, Jul 30, 2003