    mark | r Guest

    does the enhancements to IE cover better compatibility with XHTML / Mozilla?

    Mark

    mark | r, Aug 12, 2004

  2. I believe the updates only involved security enhancements, though you might
    consider asking in an IE newsgroup. This has absolutely nothing to do with
    ASP.

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Aug 12, 2004

  3. mark | r

    mark | r Guest

    i did say OT and as your not designers using MAC's i thought it may be
    useful/interesting.

    mark

    mark | r, Aug 12, 2004
  4. mark | r

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:35:30 +0100, "mark | r" <>
    wrote:

    >i did say OT and as your not designers using MAC's i thought it may be
    >useful/interesting.

    Of course not. I'm using W2K. My wife is doing the design and ASP
    coding on a Mac. Still isn't related to ASP.

    Except, if you really wanted to tweak it, the firewall being on by
    default may affect users running web servers on XP using ASP code.
    For those users with that concern, see the XP groups for help. :)

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Aug 14, 2004