    everything in there. My photos, contacts, emails, EVERYTHING. I'm dead
    internetly speaking.

    I really appreciate your help

    Jose Fernandez, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Jose Fernandez

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Re: Yahoo! Customer Care contact

    Thanks for marking it OT: I wouldn't have asnwered otherwise.

    All i can suggest is what I found with a bit of googling:
    I found a number of people refer to:
    1-408-349-1572 as the main number, but alos got:

    408-349-5151 or 866-800-8092

    Lemme know how that works out

    Karl

    P.S. - While marking OT: was considerate, mass-cross posting isn't.

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Re: Yahoo! Customer Care contact

    Hello Karl...
    thanks to you for acceppted it.

    Well. the numbers worked fine.... I called but this nice voice girl tells me
    my info doesn't match the one I'm supplying.... it's the same I write
    correctly accepted by Yahoo when I'm retrieving my secret question... WEIRD.
    I think they wanna kill me of a heart attack... on my 27.... i can't handle
    it :)

    Let's try later again...
    THANKS ALOT

    Jose Fernandez, Dec 12, 2005