    I am a new programmer using front page for my web page - I use a fair bit of
    java scripts, but am wondering if there are any suggested news groups which
    would help answer non java script questions?

    prophet, Oct 17, 2006

  2. On Oct 16, 9:04 pm, "prophet" <> wrote:
    > I am a new programmer using front page for my web page

    If you feel you must, go ahead but don't be surprised at the reactions
    you may get from using Front Page.

    > I use a fair bit of java scripts, but am wondering if there are any suggested news
    > groups which would help answer non java script questions?

    HTML Questions: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html
    CSS Questions: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

    You can even try finding a frontpage newsgroup for questions about FP
    itself.

    --
    Randy

    One Dumm Hikk, Oct 17, 2006