out of office auto-reply

Discussion in 'Python' started by Frank Fuchs, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. Frank Fuchs

    Frank Fuchs Guest

    Dear sender,

    I am on vacation up to and including Sunday, July 10th, 2005 and I will be
    travelling on Monday and Tuesday after.
    My first day back in the office might be Wednesday, July 13th, 2005 - at which
    time I will have access to email again.
    If it's urgent you can try my mobile on Monday/Tuesday, July 11th/12th, but you
    will not be able to reach me during my vacation.

    During my absence, please contact one of my colleagues in management or your
    sales representative.

    Sincerely,

    Frank Fuchs
    Managing Director, CIO and CTO
    SOFTPRO Group

    SOFTPRO Software Professional GmbH & Co. KG
    Wilhelmstr. 34
    D-71034 Boeblingen
    Germany
    www.signplus.com