OuterHTML - loosing polish fonts

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by schapopa, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. schapopa

    schapopa Guest

    I am exporting data to excel using VBScript:
    Dim sHTML
    sHTML = document.all.item("DataGrid1").outerhtml
    Dim oXL
    Dim oBook
    Dim oSheet

    Set oXL = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
    Set oBook = oXL.Workbooks.Add
    Set oSheet = oXL.Worksheets(1)
    oSheet.Name = "Sheet1"

    oBook.HTMLProject.HTMLProjectItems("Sheet1").Text = sHTML

    In data grid everything is shown properly, but after exporting to Excel
    I have "bushes" instead of Polish fonts.
    Anyone knows the solution for that.
    Thank you

    schapopa, Jan 24, 2005