OuterHTML - loosing polish fonts

schapopa

I am exporting data to excel using VBScript:
Dim sHTML
sHTML = document.all.item("DataGrid1").outerhtml
Dim oXL
Dim oBook
Dim oSheet

Set oXL = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
Set oBook = oXL.Workbooks.Add
Set oSheet = oXL.Worksheets(1)
oSheet.Name = "Sheet1"

oBook.HTMLProject.HTMLProjectItems("Sheet1").Text = sHTML

In data grid everything is shown properly, but after exporting to Excel
I have "bushes" instead of Polish fonts.
Anyone knows the solution for that.
Thank you