Outlook 2003 and Python

cuordileone

Good Day.

I woul like to ask you if it is possible to make a program in python
that move the email messages that I had received in outlook 2003, to a
specific folder, accoding to the sender's name:

Es: (e-mail address removed) -->> folder Martin.

Thanks.

Riccardo.

Larry Bates

cuordileone said:
Good Day.

I woul like to ask you if it is possible to make a program in python
that move the email messages that I had received in outlook 2003, to a
specific folder, accoding to the sender's name:

Es: (e-mail address removed) -->> folder Martin.

Thanks.

Riccardo.

You could, but it is much easier to just use built in tools (from Outlook
help):

Automatically move messages from a certain person
Select a message from the person whose messages you want to automatically move.
On the Tools menu, click Organize.
In the second bulleted item, click the options you want. To choose a folder,
click the arrow next to the Into list.
Click Create.
Note To create more complex rules for organizing items, you can also use the
Rules and Alerts dialog box on the Tools menu.

-Larry

cuordileone

You could, but it is much easier to just use built in tools (from Outlook
help):

Automatically move messages from a certain person
Select a message from the person whose messages you want to automatically move.
On the Tools menu, click Organize.
In the second bulleted item, click the options you want. To choose a folder,
click the arrow next to the Into list.
Click Create.
Note  To create more complex rules for organizing items, you can also use the
Rules and Alerts dialog box on the Tools menu.

-Larry

Thanks a lot, Larry