outlook.applicationclass and windows 2003 and asp.net

Guest

on my development iis - I has win xp installed. can run the aspx page fine
and create the outlook.applicationclass.

but when I move the page to my production IIS server, which is win 2003
server, it cannot create the applicationclass object.

The web site is setup to run on an application pool where the identity user
is a domain user that pretty much has admin rights within our network.

Any suggestions as to what settings or configuration I might try on the iis
server?