  1. family

    family Guest

    BlankQuestion about outlook email? I can not open jpg files a programs labeled OE is saying it is unsafe. How do I get it out?

    family, Dec 18, 2004

  2. family wrote:

    > BlankQuestion about outlook email? I can not open jpg files a
    > programs labeled OE is saying it is unsafe. How do I get it out?

    Please do not post HTML messages - and graphic attachments - to this
    text-only newsgroup. I think you picked the wrong group, anyhow.

    That said, open OE and go to Tools > Options > Security
    and UNcheck the box that says "Do not allow attachments to be saved or
    opened ..."

    You just did a Windows update, didn't you? Windows thinks it knows
    better than you and REchecks that in some updates.

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 18, 2004