outlook email

family

BlankQuestion about outlook email? I can not open jpg files a programs labeled OE is saying it is unsafe. How do I get it out?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

family said:
BlankQuestion about outlook email? I can not open jpg files a
programs labeled OE is saying it is unsafe. How do I get it out?

Please do not post HTML messages - and graphic attachments - to this
text-only newsgroup. I think you picked the wrong group, anyhow.

That said, open OE and go to Tools > Options > Security
and UNcheck the box that says "Do not allow attachments to be saved or
opened ..."

You just did a Windows update, didn't you? Windows thinks it knows
better than you and REchecks that in some updates.