Outlook View Control

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by MarkS, Sep 19, 2005.

  1. MarkS

    MarkS Guest

    I am trying to use the above control in my ASP Pages but nothing gets
    displayed or, alternatively when I try on another developed page the
    following error message gets displayed:

    Could not complete the operation due to error bbc20009.

    I have checked numerous Web Sites for sample code and all seem to fail.

    Thanks in advance

    Code is as follows:
    <OBJECT classid=CLSID:0006F063-0000-0000-C000-000000000046
    id=ViewCtlFolder
    width="100%"
    height="430">
    <param name="Namespace" value="MAPI">