Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2003 Look and Feel

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Martin,

See there number of components http://www.componentsource.com/relevance/asp-net-ajax-atlas/index.html?q=outlook

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

MA> Hi All,
MA>
MA> Anyone knows where can I get Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2003 look and
MA> feel template code in asp.net 2.0?
MA>
MA> This download for windows based Outlook 2003 look and feel template.
MA> http://windowsclient.com/downloads/folders/applications/entry1338.as
MA> px
MA>
MA> I'm very like it. It can be used for any other application based on
MA> that windows UI. So now I'm looking for web based.
MA>
MA> Thank you,
MA> Martin Adhi

Guest

I see... quite good, but is not free. Anyway thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Martin Adhie