    i had installed outlook in are system on the job but i having trouble
    getting outlook to connect to our server can anyone help.

    , Mar 29, 2007

  2. Gavin Deane Guest

    On 29 Mar, 15:45, wrote:
    > i had installed outlook in are system on the job but i having trouble
    > getting outlook to connect to our server can anyone help.

    Did you mean to post that to comp.lang.c++? It's certainly not
    topical. Just a wild stab in the dark, but maybe you'll find the
    answer quicker by asking people who know how to use outlook, rather
    than people who know how to write C++ programs?

    Gavin Deane

    Gavin Deane, Mar 29, 2007

  3. fcvcnet Guest

    写é“:
    > i had installed outlook in are system on the job but i having trouble
    > getting outlook to connect to our server can anyone help.

    I feel it is not your outlook but you server or your configuration is
    wrong , check it, you will find the problem.

    --
    Thank you very much! :)
    Thank this newsgroup very much! :)

    fcvcnet, Mar 29, 2007