    i know there is memory leak in my app
    are there any steps where i can walk thru and clean the code and get rid of this error
    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?amF6?=, Dec 10, 2003

  2. =?Utf-8?B?amF6?=

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    here is a link you can follow to resolve your issue or at least it can point
    you in the right direction
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...52-d7f4-4aeb-9b7a-94635beebdda&DisplayLang=en

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney, Dec 14, 2003

  3. thank u very much for the response
    the CLR Profiler doesnt show help on how to use for a asp.net application

    can anyone write steps how to use for a asp.net application using CLR Profiler

    that would be really helpful
    thanks in advance

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF6?=, Dec 16, 2003