    to communicate thru' C i am using the outp() function for that but the
    data i am sending is not reaching the port !
    What may be the problem do i need to initialize the port ?
    suchitra, Oct 17, 2003

  2. suchitra

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 16 Oct 2003 20:36:17 -0700, (suchitra) wrote
    in comp.lang.c:

    > Hello All
    > I have interfaced some hardware to the parallel port of my pc and wish
    > to communicate thru' C i am using the outp() function for that but the
    > data i am sending is not reaching the port !
    > What may be the problem do i need to initialize the port ?

    There is no such function in standard C. It is a non-standard
    extension provided by your particular compiler, nothing at all to do
    with the C language.

    If it doesn't work the way you expect it to, you will need to ask
    about it in a group that supports your particular compiler.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Oct 17, 2003