    using asp and vb script. Greatly appreciate for any
    assistant.
    Lam
    LamP, Aug 13, 2003

  2. "LamP" wrote:

    > I need to output a string with double qoute ex. "$5.24"
    > using asp and vb script. Greatly appreciate for any
    > assistant.

    VBScript:
    Response.Write """$5.24"""

    JScript:
    Response.Write("\"$5.24\"")

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Aug 13, 2003

  3. LamP

    Randy Rahbar Guest

    > I need to output a string with double qoute ex. "$5.24"
    > using asp and vb script. Greatly appreciate for any

    To display quotes, you need to double them up....
    response.write """$5.24"""
    Randy Rahbar, Aug 13, 2003
  4. LamP

    Evertjan. Guest

    Randy Rahbar wrote on 13 aug 2003 in

    >> I need to output a string with double qoute ex. "$5.24"
    >> using asp and vb script. Greatly appreciate for any

    > To display quotes, you need to double them up....
    > response.write """$5.24"""

    Or let html do the trick:

    response.write ""$5.24""

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Aug 13, 2003
  5. LamP

    David Morgan Guest

    Response.Write Chr(34) & "$5.24" & Chr(34)

    Would allow for Response.Write Chr(34) & varName & Chr(34)

    Doing that with the actual quote character gets even more interesting!

    David Morgan, Aug 13, 2003