output jpg stored in database as long binary to asp: how?

bart plessers

Hello,

For a while I am working with ThumbsPlus ( http://www.cerious.com/ ) as
manager for pics.
The benefit of the program is that it stores all kind of information in a
central Microsoft Database that easily can be manipulated.
A thumbnail of the picture is also stored in de MDB as long binary (jpeg
format)

I made a small script that extracts all kind of information of the MDB by
use of queries and ASP.
This works perfect for string/numerical information.

I am wondering if I can also write the stored (jpg)thumbnail to the asp file
so that I have a preview of my picture.

Can this be done? What is the syntax?
I tried already :

Response.BinaryWrite BinData

Where BinData is the contents of the Thumbnail field.
When I take a look at the MDB table in design view, the DataType of this
field is "OLE object", if I open the table, the contents of the field
displays "long binary data".

Has anybody an idea?

any help is appreciated!

tia